Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Feather Headbands

I really have no idea what to call these other than the above. They are feathers on padding attached to a metal headband. But I thought I would share:


I couldn't get a good picture of it on me, so I had to put it on a blonde wig. So far I like the black one the best, but I still haven't gotten the vote from my fashionista friend. 



In case you were unaware, I LOVE lime green and while this is more of a neony looking lime, I still had to make it. 



And pink for the pink loving friends. And the pink and green will look nice sitting next to each other later. 


This is making it's way to being my favorite. I just finished it, so I'm not sure if it really is becoming my favorite or not. It's guinea feathers, so it's a little different. And more natural. They can't all be technicolor!


And an update of sorts! I haven't put the S that got all pulled when I tried to get it off the cricut mat, but I went ahead and hung it on the shelves. I think it gives the upstairs a good punch. I'm pretty happy with it. 


The boys moved my armoire and I've gotten it all loaded. Now you see why I have all the green accents. Still waiting on my table top, so it's not completely finished yet, but it's pretty darn close! 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment