Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Fourth Be with You

I thought, with it being May the 4th, otherwise known as Star Wars day, that I'd link to some Star Wars themed crafts. Pinterest is great for this and I made a whole board of it. Unfortunately, the server I'm currently on has pinterest blocked. BOO.

So I just started digging around the Internet to see what I could see.
 
Leia Baby Hat



Papercraft Snowflake
Did you know that there's a category for crafts on starwarsblog.starwars.com? I did not either. So enjoy my favorites that I spotted.

Wam-pug
*scrolls through costumes of humans which are not as cute as the wampug*

R2-BQ
OMG, An R2 smoker!!! Did I mention I was going to a BBQ competition all weekend. My 9-5 gets kind of serious about it's barbecue. This is what happens when engineers get hobbies. I could be referring to any part of this paragraph really.

Snow AT-AT
 Snowmen are so 20 years ago. Next time, build a snow AT-AT.

Han Solo encased in delicious chocolate.
Who knew? Harrison Ford is really just bacon and peanut butter! There are some epic cookies (some made with the Williams-Sonoma cutters) and I'm sure there would be cupcakes if I didn't decided this wasn't the most awesome thing I could end with. There was also a gingerbread AT-AT. So check under the food tag too!

So today, May the Fourth be with you, because tomorrow is the Revenge of the 5th!

Edit: Nope, found something else as Awesome if not more so:

Severed Wampa Arm Cake
 Go check out this blog. So many Star Wars recipes!!!!


Pin It

1 comment: