Saturday, December 10, 2011

[Cricut] Combining Two Crafts

I won't say exactly WHY I made this. But there is a reason why I'm posting it today. Hopefully it no longer matters, but if it does...and this color might have been mentioned on a recent shopping trip for Christmas decor....DON'T GO BEYOND THE CUT!
Again I state: DO NOT GO FARTHER IF YOU MENTIONED TO ME THAT YOU LIKE THIS COLOR!
 And before we cut: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! And not any birthday, my 30th birthday! BRB, crying forever. This is a scheduled post, btw, so you can comment but I won't see it for a few days. Too busy birthdaying.


All finished! Sewing stuff being made on a Cricut with the Word Collage cartridge! COMBINING CRAFTING.

On this one, I had FAR less trouble getting the vinyl negative to come off with the design a bit bigger/less complicated.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment