Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Embossing with Sizzix

One of the things on my craft shopping spree was quite a few Sizzix and cuttlebug folders. They were on sale at Joann's, so I scooped them up. And I used them on more YourStory books. 


Here's the Tim Holtz Rays. 


I didn't do the first few on the books because I didn't think it would look good. But here are the bricks. It looks so much cooler in real life. 


And the wood grain. Also better in real life. And probably better when not on white but I happened to have it on me. 


Remember how I love Halloween. POISON LABEL. 


Skeleton. So far these are all by Tim Holtz. 


Cuttlebug Animal prints. Peacock and zebra/tiger. 


Cuttlebug script and Argyle. I LOVED the script one but it's hard for the books as it ends up upside down. But I don't think it's that noticeable. 


Cuttlebug leopard and crocodile. The Crocodile is definitely one of my favorites. 


Cuttlebug damask and Tim Holtz circles. 


Cuttlebug gears. This is my absolutely favorite thus far. It's just the right amount of detail. 


So many YourStory notebooks. It's like a rainbow of notebooks. And that's my embossing adventures. Not terribly exciting but oh so cute!!! Now what to put on the covers of them. 




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment