Friday, January 21, 2011

Sewing and Football

Good morning! I'm pretty excited today because I finally get to do what adults always told you not to do when you were little: shine a laser in your eyes. That's right, I'm getting Lasik. Since that involves a significant amount of sleep, I was concerned I wouldn't have a new post to share.

But never fear! I thought of a video I watched a few weeks ago that I found rather intriguing. It pulls in 2 loves: sewing and football! I think I watched it off a craft blog weeks ago, so you may have already seen it. In it, they tour the Wilson factory where they make all the footballs for the NFL. I had no idea how much was done by hand! And omg how I do not envy the guy who's job it is to turn out the footballs inside out. He must have the patience of a saint!




Alirighty I'm off to get cut on. Since I'm not at home to recoup, I may have to pull another of these "look what I found" posts on you, so let me know what you think.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment