On Tax Free weekend, I picked up a dry erase board for my sewing room. Sadly, it has yet to make it up there. Also, sadly, it's already full.
Slowly but surely, I've been checking things off. Katherine is completely checked off. Thanks Interwebs! There I found a tutorial for how to fix that wig. Detangling spray + sponge rollers = better curls than it started with.
As of this moment, I'm about halfway down with the Hawkeye and Apple Jack sections. And I'm not sure if I need to fix my cummerbund honestly. It was slouchy at Alabama Phoenix Fest, but when I tried it back on, not so much. I guess that's a benefit of gaining weight. *sigh*
Between that list and trying to get various medications in check, I haven't had much time to sew or craft anything else. And my house is in a perpetual mess. But as always, this should result in amazing pictures.